An Update From The Author: Saying I'm not an advocate of relationships was probably misleading. To satisfy your curiosity of my personal view on the subject matter, direct yourself to "The End.," the last post written in February 2011. (This also entails the purpose of this literature as a whole.)
A Second Update From Your Author (6 March 2012): This is becoming an aspiration to define the term "love." An aspiration because it is that very thing I find hard to describe with words. But every then and again I come across someone who achieves to do so to some extent. You can find these quotes I call fancy structures of words in "special entries."

Friday, July 29, 2011

Guys That Sing Without Talent

A guy with an amazing voice, especially while singing, can be extremely sexy. But I don't want sexy when I can have utterly adorable. I've had the pleasure of witnessing this attraction in two different forms:

The first is when a guy sings under his breath like a sweet whispering song:
It was the car ride home that made a particular night out more memorable than the rest. I enjoyed the side-by-side moment within the silence of our voices in respect to those of the nation's biggest sensations over the high frequencies. The only thing I didn't oppose to breaking this silence is the subtle singing along to the ever so popular Bedrock by Young Money. Thus ever since, this profane compilation of lyrics oddly brings a smile to my face, the same smile that came across my face as I turned to my left noticing the subtle moving lips of my night's companion.


The second is when a guy sings aloud like a humorous karaoke ballad: I talk about the details of my life frequently with those closest to me, whom in this case happen to be a few undergraduates of a different major. In the middle of my rambles on a particular, but ordinary weeknight spent bothering these undergraduates in their respective academic building, I heard the sudden uproar of the ever popular lyrics of Cher. Upon looking up, I noticed the horrendously pleasant voice was coming from a male seemingly without a worry in the world. There may be several reasons why a smile came across my face as I looked up at that moment, but this was definitely the main one.


Though a voice may sound bad, quiet or loud, it's the life in melodious moments that bring happiness. Has not a song always been so? A bedtime lullaby, a teenage serenade, a wedding ballad...This is number thirteen.

No comments: